Sunday, June 8, 2008
We are at the Beach! Yea!! I am going to post pictures by the days we are here. So I am sure there will be lots of pictures on each post! Mother, Marty, Lily Grace and I left after Crystal's wedding around 9:00 pm and went to our house to pack up the vehicle. Daddy, Kirsten, and Skyler went on down earlier that day. Packing up the vehicle took longer than expected and we hit the road around 11:00. Lily Grace slept through all this but then woke up around 1:00 hungry. I gave her a 9 oz. bottle, which she drank down quick. Her allergies have been so bad and she started coughing. Then she couldn't stop coughing. She threw up everywhere!! The whole 9 0z. and whatever she ate at the wedding. It was awful and all in her car seat. The smell was almost unbearable! We arrived at the condo finally around 3:30 am. After bringing in all the luggage and cleaning up the smell in the car, Marty and I started taking apart the car seat to wash it. They should make these car seats with just slip covers because this was so hard!! It was such a mess, stinking horribly, so we had to clean it really good twice. We laid down in the bed at 4:30 and only got a couple of hours of sleep because we had to get up for church the next morning. What a night!!
She liked just sitting in Grandmommy's chair away from the sand and ocean!
Daddy and Lily Grace
1 Comment:
-
- KK said...
June 11, 2008 at 5:05 PMI'm glad y'all are having fun!!!
