Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Today Aunt KirKir and I took Lily Grace to Karen's Photography for her 3 month pictures. Wow, what an experience. Mrs. Karen was so wonderful to be so patient with us. I had to wake her up this morning to get ready so I don't think she got all the sleep she wanted. So while taking the pictures we had to take a break for a little nap. After she woke up, we got a few more shots before she got hungry. We still didn't get to use one outfit that we really wanted to use so we went home for a little bit and came back to finish up. For the most part, she was pretty good but she is so much happier while we are here at home. I can't wait to see the proofs and I will share with you all as soon as they come in. My fingers are crossed that we got some good pictures! Hopefully the 6 month sitting will be a little better.
