Friday, August 31, 2007

Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk

I just want to take a minute to say that I have the most wonderful husband! Not to mention, he is the best Daddy, too! Last night I guess I was just really tired and I spilt a bottle of milk when I was trying to warm it up for Lily Grace. My milk is very precious right now because I am not producing as much anymore. Well, I got really upset but Marty was there to cheer me up. He will get Lily G to do something really cute and she'll give me that beautiful smile and then everything is okay. He does so much and I thank God every chance I get for bringing us together. I don't show him nearly enough appreciation he deserves. So I just wanted to say thank you Marty for everything and I love you very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment