Friday, August 24, 2007

Sleeping in the Crib

Last night was the first time Lily Grace ever slept in her crib. The only reason why we put her in there was because we weren't ready for bed since we were packing for Berry. So we wouldn't disturb her, we laid her down in her room. I think she was sleeping great in there but I was too worried about those bumpers! They seem so big and I kept thinking what if she moved over beside one and smothered! So a little after midnight I just couldn't stand it anymore! I went to get her to put her in the pack-n-play in our room. I guess I will have to get some different bumpers. I know she can't sleep without them. So, I will take any advice that you have on the bumper situation. Do they look too big to you? Has any of you had bumpers this big? I would really like to move her in her room but wondering what we should do. Wow, doesn't she look so little in that big crib?

3 Comments:

  1. Joy said...
    Peyton, I hate to tell you this but......you will still be going in and listening to her breathe when she is 10 years old!!!!!
    Lindsey Smith said...
    This is going to seem so strange!! I ran across your blog through a friend of mine. Julie and Steven Mizerany(my friends)are friends with your friends the Lawson's and they had a link to your blog on their page...I love to browse everyone's links to see all of the cute baby pics!! Anyway...You ate next to us at University mall Thursday. My husband and I were at the table with our son. You stopped and asked how old he was and we commented on how quickly your little girl will grow up! Isn't it a small world!! Our blog is www.adventuresint-town.blogspot.com.
    Your little girl is precious. Enjoy every second! It passes so quickly!
    Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
    I dont think they look too big. They look really pretty. I don't have them like that but i know some ppl that do and they haven't had any trouble.
    Olivia has been a crib sleeper since she was 8 weeks old. The first few nights i was up every few hours checking on her, but it got easier after a while. I did move her baby monitor to sit on the crib rail next to the wall and i can actually hear her breathing. That was probably what helped me the most. Her monitor picks up every little sound so it is like having in her the room with us.

Post a Comment