Monday, August 27, 2007
I have gotten a new job that I am thrilled about! I am the new director of a program called "Mom's Day Out". It is only two days a week and the best thing about the job is I get to take Lily Grace with me! I am so blessed to be given this opportunity. I believe this will be great for both Lily Grace and myself. We will be able to get out of the house more, I will be able to spend time with kids because I have missed them so much in the schools, and Lily Grace will get used to being around more people. I will not be teaching but will have many responsibilities as the director. I went today to meet my teachers and they were all so nice. The children were precious. I am really looking forward to starting Wednesday!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
