Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What a Beautiful Day!

Today was a beautiful day outside so we went out a good bit to enjoy it. Lily Grace loves it outside and I think if it were up to her we would stay out all day long. I don't know what we will do this winter when it gets too cold for outside! But today wasn't near as hot as it has been and in the shade it was very nice. We thank God for blessing us with such a great day. Hogan really enjoyed our company, too. This past weekend we got a smaller stroller for quick trips and for us to walk outside with instead of using that huge stroller that you sit the car seat down in. Don't get me wrong, that is a great stroller but this one is just a little easier! She loved it! In fact, she sat in it for a while inside the house letting me get some things done.


Something else we got was a pacifier catcher. Um, why haven't we already been using this? It has been great not having to bend down and keep picking up that passy! I think Lily G thinks it is funny but now she is getting pretty good at getting it and putting it back in her mouth on her own. We believe she is going to be a mess when she gets bigger!


We have a big day tomorrow. We start Mom's Day Out. Wish us luck!

1 Comment:

  1. the davis' blog said...
    Lily Grace is adorable!!!
    I would love to get together sometime soon, so that Tre and Lily Grace can play. I'm sure they will have a great time together now that they are grabbing for everything.
    Congratulations on your new job!!
    We are so excited and happy for you.
    Know that you are in our prayers. We love you!!

Post a Comment