Saturday, August 18, 2007
Lily Grace just laughed out loud for the first time, it was so cute!! She laughs all the time but usually no sound comes out or she just squeals but this time she actually giggled. It was so funny and I was laughing so hard at her I was crying. All I was doing was packing her clothes to go to Berry but something I did must have been funny to her. I screamed for Marty to come hear her but I guess I scared her so she stopped. Now she won't do it again so he thinks I made it up! I figure that she will start doing it a lot more now as soon as she really figures it out like the squealing thing. It was so precious, I just thought I would share!
2 Comments:
-
- Kim Lawson said...
August 20, 2007 at 9:46 AMLily Grace was so cute at church yesterday!! Peyton, I want to ask you a question about church. If you will, just send me a blank e-mail to kimberlylawson@gmail.com. Thanks!- Anonymous said...
August 20, 2007 at 12:56 PMHey girl. You baby is adorable. Glad I stumbled across your blog. And the photo shoots do get better! lol. Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
