Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our Girly Girl

Today I had a doctor's appointment in Tuscaloosa so MawMaw met me to help out with Lily Grace. Monday I took her alone to my other doctor's appointment and we did great just the two of us but since this was a new doctor today I thought I might need a little help. Afterwards the three of us shopped until we dropped! We had so much fun and Lily Grace was the best baby ever! She is definitely a girly girl because she is always so good when we shop. I think she really enjoys it. Boy will we have fun when she gets older! Thank you MawMaw for going with us!

We are off to Berry for another weekend! This one will be a lot busier than usual. Can't wait until we get back to let you know everything that goes on! Have a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment