Saturday, March 22, 2008
Friday night Marty and I gave Joshua and Meg a baby shower for their new baby on the way. Meg is due in another month but we are thinking it could be anytime now. They have finally figured out the name!!! His name will be Coleman James Cottingham. We are very excited to meet the sweet baby!! Meg is definitely ready for him so maybe it will only be a few more days!
We played a few games. We played "guess how big Meg's belly is" by cutting yarn and then measuring it. Laura and I got it exactly right!! There were a few people that went over, not naming any names.........Josh!!!!!
We also played Baby Shower Charades. This was a lot of fun. The funniest was when Gurley got "breast pump"! We laughed so hard! I wish I would have had it on video! Josh probably had the hardest here in this picture with "moses basket".
Here is the whole crew! Two funny stories while taking this picture. In order to get all of us in the picture I had to set the timer. So I set it up and we had ten seconds. After a little bit of us posing and smiling really big the camera still hadn't took the picture. I went to check it out and my batteries went dead!! Then when we got the batteries put in and the camera set back up, Chloe (on Jarrod's shoulders) spit up on his head!!!
All the Gals
All the Guys
A close up!!
We had a ton of fun with the crew but we missed the Davis and Crocker families!! Maybe we can find a time to get the whole crew together one day soon!!
2 Comments:
-
- Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
March 26, 2008 at 8:17 AMPeyton, The Diaper Cake looks great!!!! You did a wonderful job. I'll be sure and suggest you if I ever hear that anyone needs one. It is very pretty :o)- KK said...
March 27, 2008 at 6:44 PMThe diaper cake turned out great!!
