Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Wednesday at MDO was a crazy and very tiring day. I was one teacher short so one other teacher and I had 6 babies. I love all the kids so much but let me just say there are a few that aren't always well behaved!! Lily Grace luckily was wonderful!! She didn't mind me holding other babies and she had a great day! She didn't even take a nap and was still good! GOD definitely helped us out that day. Anyway, Lily Grace loves watching Happy Feet. (If you have not watched this movie, you must!! It is the cutest movie! Even if you don't have kids!) She watches it a lot when we are in the car driving to Berry. So to help us out Wednesday, I went out to the car to get the DVD player with Happy Feet and Lily Grace sat in the crib watching the movie for a little while. I didn't think she would really do this but she was very happy! She loves the movie so much she will laugh at certain parts and never take her eyes off the screen. She still hasn't made it past the first 45 minutes but I don't think she minds!
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
March 15, 2008 at 9:58 PMfunny faces! so cute! glad you survived the busy day at MDO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
