Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cover Up!!

Here is a picture of Lily Grace covering up like I mentioned in the last post. Grandmommy and Aunt KirKir got to see her do this yesterday and they thought it was too funny!

Cover up Lily Grace!!! Lily Grace loves looking at herself in the mirror! And talking to herself and kissing herself.... she loves the mirror or she loves herself! :)

7 Comments:

  1. Matt and Jana Sprouse said...
    She is so beautiful. And by the way, Nikolas is back in our bed! :)
    KK said...
    So modest, Lily Grace!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Peyton, that is the cutest little trick ever.....and it is cracking me up! I smiled when you mentioned it on the other post, and then when I saw the picture tonight I laughed outloud!! Too funny! Thanks for sharing!
    Kim Lawson said...
    Too cute!! Keep 'em covered Lily Grace!
    Joy said...
    I laughed at the blog post and then laughed at Kim's comment. We are going to have to get Lawson a trick!
    Hollyhand House said...
    How funny!! She is the cutest thing ever!
    Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
    This is sooo funny :o) i also love the picture of her playing with "the baby in the mirror".

Post a Comment