Friday, March 28, 2008
We are trying very hard to get Lily Grace to start eating table food. For the past few months she has eaten a bite here and there from our plates but I know she is about to be 1 year old so we need to start feeding her more. It is just a little scary because table food is so different from baby food. Last night we gave her some steamed veggies and she did pretty good. She was still hungry though so she ended up eating two more jars of baby food! I just hope we can figure this table food thing out in the next month!!
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I talked with your mom today and she said that I just had to check out the "cover up" picture! It is TOOOOOO cute:) Charlie and I are trying to get Lilly Beth started on table food as well. She is going through the same transition as Lily Grace. She doesn't love the table food. I am sure that it will work itself out. We need to get together for a playdate. Next time you come to school stop by my room:)