Monday, March 3, 2008

Today's Update

We went this morning for Lily Grace's test and we were unable to find anything out at this time. They said it would be at least 24 hours before we find anything out. The test took place at Northport in the Sleep Center. We had to wait for a little while before being called back. When it was our time to go back, the nurse informed me I could not go back with Lily Grace. This broke my heart because she said it would take about an hour and a half and they would need her to fall asleep. I did not think she would do well with this but I did know she would probably act a little better if I was not in there. We all know how attached she is to me. I still have no idea what all happened in there but all the nurse told me was luckily Wonder Pets was on Nick Jr. so Lily Grace laid there and watched her favorite show while the nurse swaddled her up tight with a sheet to keep her legs and arms down. The nurse said she just laid there and fell asleep just like she was supposed to. She said she was the best baby she had ever had, she didn't even cry!! She said normally the babies cry a whole lot. The only other thing the nurse said was she would be drawing on her head with a type of crayon. I didn't know if this meant literally or what it meant. All I know is she came back to the room was sticky stuff in her hair and her hair was sticking straight up!

We left the hospital and went out for lunch with Grandmommy and then headed back home. She has been very hyper and fussy all afternoon but is finally down for a nap. She kept fighting going to sleep. She went to sleep on her own in my lap and has been down for about two hours. I am going to have to go wake her up or she isn't going to want to sleep tonight! Keep us in your prayers and I will keep you all updated as soon as we find something out tomorrow. Thank you for all of you thinking about us and checking on us! We love you all! Everyone please be careful and watch out for the weather tonight!!

She was not in the best mood to take a picture this afternoon!

5 Comments:

  1. The Cannons said...
    We're still praying, LG!Love You!
    Anonymous said...
    I checked the blog about 5 times at work today! So glad to hear the actual procedure went smoothly. I love you and LG!
    The Deavours Family said...
    ya'll are in our prayers. We love you!!!
    The Baker's said...
    We are praying for all of you.
    Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
    I am glad she did well during the procedure. I hope you receive some good news soon. I'll continue to pray for Lily Grace.

Post a Comment