Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cottontail's Village

Saturday Grandmommy, MawMaw, Lily Grace and I went to Cottontail's Village. We really needed to get out the house for a little while and this was perfect! Spending time with people we love and shopping!! This was the first time I have even heard of Cottontails and I was a little upset no one had told me about it before because I never miss a Christmas Village. Now I have two huge shopping villages to attend a year! Lily Grace was very sleepy but so good! She loves to shop and we had a great day together.

Lily Grace liked watching the big fountain outside of the BJCC.

We even ran into Aunt Brandi, Madilyn and Baby Braiden there. It was so good to see them because we miss them soooo much!!

1 Comment:

  1. Lindsey Smith said...
    Peyton, Comment back with your email address and we can chat about Tuscaloosa real estate. :-)

Post a Comment