Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pretty Saturday Afternoon

It was such nice weather yesterday afternoon, I had to go ahead and give Lily Grace one of her Easter presents early - a swing!
She kept trying the lick the swing!!!
I don't think she was too fond of the swing. It was a little scary for her because we put it up so HIGH!!! When we get it back to our house we are going to have to find a lower tree limb or something to hang it on.
This shows you how high it is. Marty was putting it in and could hardly reach the tree limb. This is really high considering Marty is 6'7"!!!
Lily Grace playing with Grandmommy

Look how pretty our sweet girl is.

Okay, don't laugh! I did not want to put this picture on here but everyone is making me. Listen, Mothers do what they can to keep their child entertained!!! :)

3 Comments:

  1. The Deavours Family said...
    Peyton, Dan and I got a good laugh from your "ribbon dancing" performance! I hate we didnt know that was going on or we would of been there for the performance as well! lol
    Anonymous said...
    haha! the picture of you leaping in the air is great! glad ya'll had a good Easter. LG looks precious in her Easter dress! hope she's doing well.

    love you!
    KK said...
    Peyton, you missed your calling!!!

Post a Comment