Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Lily Grace is making one of the worst noises in the world! Sunday she got the two top middle teeth and then Tuesday she got the two beside them. So now she has 6 teeth! Well, I guess they are hurting her so she has been grinding them together!!!! Oh my goodness, it is awful! Neither Marty or I can stand that noise and she won't stop doing it!! They seem to be really bothering her though and I feel so bad for her. :( I just hope the grinding stops soon.
She does new things everyday but there are two that are sticking out in my mind right now. If she doesn't have any clothes on you can say "Cover up" and she puts her hands over her little "boobies". It is super cute!! I have it on video where she also takes a few steps by herself!! I really need to start putting her videos on here!! The other thing is when she is in the bath we have lots of toys and duckies in there with her. The duckies are up on the little ledges in the tub and when we ask where's the ducky, she looks up instantly and points at them. She is starting to learn what objects are, like the ducky for example. We have a little smarty! :) This stage in her life is more fun everyday (but going by way too fast)!!

M