Sunday, May 4, 2008
Lily Grace was tired after a big day!
She likes to pick Mommy's flowers
"Aunt" Crystal got to stay with us a long time that afternoon. We had so much fun playing with her! Lily Grace like the xylophone she gave her!
Lily Grace has a laptop now too! We were both working away! Gurley and Angela gave her the v-tech laptop and she has played with it a whole lot. She likes to open it and close it, open it and close it, and so on.
I can't believe my little girl is about to be one!

4 Comments:
-
- The Deavours Family said...
May 5, 2008 at 8:44 AMI knew it!!!!! YOU ARE AN ALABAMA FAN!!!! I see that shirt you are wearing Peyton!!!!! LOL We had fun at the party! Love you!!- The James Family said...
May 5, 2008 at 11:05 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.- The James Family said...
May 5, 2008 at 11:08 PMWhat can I say Krisha, it was a free tee and it is so ugly I don't care if it gets messy or if LG spits up on it! HA! Still definitely NOT an Alabama fan!!!!! Love you!!- Hollyhand House said...
May 6, 2008 at 9:45 PMI had so much fun playing with LG and catching up with you after the party! Thanks for letting me stay a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
