Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lily Grace's 1st Birthday Party

Yesterday we celebrated Lily Grace's 1st Birthday party. We had so much fun with lots of family and friends. Thank you all that made it because it meant so much to us that you were able to celebrate this very special time in our lives with us. And we missed the others that weren't able to be there. It was a blessed day and Lily Grace truly enjoyed herself even though she was a little under the weather. She got so many nice gifts and we appreciate it all! Thank you everyone, we love you all!

This is Lily Grace's Birthday Invitation. Marty did a great job!! I thought they were super cute!


Thank you Grandmommy for the fabulous birthday cake! It was delicious and so pretty!

Lily Grace's own little birthday cake, how cute!
The kid's table
The food table
The gift table
Thank you Grandmommy for everything!! We love you!!

Lily Grace didn't know what to think about all these people singing to her and standing around starring at her. It was really funny. She did NOT want to dig her hands into that cake. It was something she has never done before so she didn't understand it. And she usually loves birthday cake! She just kept looking at the icing wondering what is this on my hands?!
" Ummmm, I think I might like this!"
And this was as messy as she got, a little bit on her head and in her hair. After the party she has eaten a ton of the cake!! She has had really bad allergies and didn't feel especially good at the party. She hasn't had much of an appetite because of it so I think that had a lot to do with it. We may try it again on her actual birthday, this Thursday.
"Oooooo, I like this Birthday Doll from "Aunt" Crystal!"
"I love books!"
She sat in her wagon from Grandmommy and Pop the entire time we opened gifts and for about thirty minutes afterwards! She loves her wagon!! Thank you Grandmommy and Pop so much!
"It's my Birthday!"
Lily Grace loves Beau and thank you Beau and "Aunt" Kim for the beautiful outfits!
Madi liked to ride with Lily Grace too. My Daddy pulled them around for a little while, it was so funny. I think Brennon is trying to pull them here!
I got all the pictures from her invitation to put in this for everyone to sign. A great keepsake from her 1st Birthday Party.

Lily Grace got so many wonderful gifts from all her family and friends. Thank you all so much and we want to thank Granddaddy and Grandmama James for the colorful piano. She has banged and banged on it. She really loves it and also thank you for the yummy peanut butter and chocolate desserts! They were a big hit! We love y'all!




4 Comments:

  1. Kim Lawson said...
    Happy 1st Birthday Lily Grace! Peyton, I LOVE the invitation and the frame is a great idea!! She will cherish that forever!
    Lindsey Smith said...
    Happy Birthday Lily Grace!! Now it's time for a little brother or sister! ;-)
    The Cannons said...
    Happy Bday LG! Sorry we couldn't be there, but VBS was a success!
    Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
    Happy Birthday Lily Grace !!!!

    Peyton, The party looks like it went well and Lily Grace had a blast. I hate that we had to miss it, I know Olivia would have enjoyed playing with everyone.

Post a Comment