Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Tonight we had a little birthday dinner for Lily Grace, just the three of us. We ate my homemade spaghetti and homemade banana pudding. This is was Marty always requests for his birthday meal so he requested it for Lily Grace's too. She loved the spaghetti and the sprinkle cheese I gave her. She also loves banana pudding. She also had her own little cake. She did much better this time. I finally had to make her stop eating it because I was afraid she would get a sugar high!! What a great end to a very special day. Happy Birthday my sweet little angel bunny!

Lily Grace loves Mommy's spaghetti and cheese!!

"I like my birthday cake! Yummy!!"



I love the puppy! Thank you Uncle Skyler for it!

1 Comment:

  1. Joy said...
    Looks like you had a great birthday Lily Grace. MeMe went back and looked at the middle picture several times. You could just dive into those big blue eyes!

Post a Comment