Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To Mommy!

Yesterday was my birthday and the best birthday I have ever had! I got to spend the whole day with the greatest little girl in the world! Then my wonderful husband got off work early and gave me presents. Hey Scrapbooking Girls, I got my Cricut!!! Yea!!! I got lots of other nice things as well from him and Lily Grace. Thank you both, you did way too much! Then we left to go meet my family in Tuscaloosa to eat out at Chuck's Fish. Yummy Sushi! Thank you Mother for the beautiful platter, Kirsten for the cute shirt and earrings and MawMaw for the moolah! It was a great day and I have been blessed beyond belief for 24 years! Thank you all for being apart of my life in someway for the the past 24 years and I look forward to 24 more with you! I love you all!

My Cricut!! I can't wait to put it to use!

Thank you Lily Grace for my Willow Tree Figurine, "Child of Mine". I love it and my collection is growing!

My two Favorite people in the world!

Thank you Granddaddy and MawMaw for coming!

My Sister and Brother
Look at Lily Grace's legs! We thought this was too funny.
It is so hard to take a picture with Lily Grace, especially when Pop is aggravating her!!
Make a wish!
Lily Grace waiting patiently for her piece of cake.
Finally!!
My wonderful family
I wonder what she is thinking??
Grandmommy and Pop




2 Comments:

  1. The Baker's said...
    Happy "Late" Birthday!
    Kim Lawson said...
    Happy Birthday, Peyton! Don't you just love Chuck's?

Post a Comment