Sunday, May 4, 2008
This past Monday, I took my Mom's Day Out program to the Montgomery Zoo for a little field trip. We were so excited to have Daddy join us for Lily Grace's first trip to the zoo! I had a feeling Lily Grace was going to like the zoo but I had no idea how much she would LOVE it!!! She pointed at all the animals and said "ook, ook" all day long. She usually doesn't sit very long in her stroller, no longer than 15 minutes, except for this day. She sat in her stroller from 10 until 2!!! And I think she would have stayed a few more hours but Mommy and Daddy were tired! We had a wonderful time and the best part was watching Lily Grace's expressions when she saw a new animal. She didn't know what to think about it all! The weather was perfect because it had rained all day and the night before so it was cool and then the sun started shining about lunch time. It was an awesome day! All the parents took their own vehicles so we were able to do our own thing and spend some quality family time together. It was the nicest zoo either of us has ever been to and I would request anyone to take their families there! The museum was wonderful and there is even a train ride Lily Grace enjoyed but all you see are trees on it. It was a great trip and we can't wait to go back again this summer!

