Friday, May 30, 2008

A Day with "Aunt" Crystal

Today we spent the day with "Aunt" Crystal in Birmingham for a little shopping and eating out. We shopped at the Summit for a while, had a delicious lunch at Superior Grill, and then shopping at Ross. We had a wonderful time even though we got lost a few times!!!! Too much talking and not enough paying attention to the exits!! It was a great day and we both love you "Aunt" Crystal very much!! Thank you for my Birthday Lunch!

This was the day of "The Many Faces of Lily Grace"

We did a lot of laughing!

And sticking out the tongue!

What a mouth full!

Such a mess!
Mommy Loves her little girl!
Our chocolate pie was soooo good!!
I love you "Aunt" Crystal! Thank you for a fun day!



2 Comments:

  1. Hollyhand House said...
    I had so much fun and found lots of cute clothes for the honeymoon! I am glad Lily Grace came along she entertained me all day...she is so funny! But next time we must pay attention and do less talking! :) Love you!!
    Lindsey Smith said...
    So...I think we have the same birthday? Is yours MAy 29th too?? I couldn't tell for sure when you wrote it and when it was posted. How funny if it is...Happy Birthday to you...and enjoy those 20's! They are unfortunately history for me!

Post a Comment