Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Year Pictures

I forgot to post that Lily Grace had her one year portraits made on May 17th. Kim did a wonderful job and was very patient with Lily Grace!! We appreciate Kim so much and we think she a very talented photographer! We think the pictures are beautiful and we hope you enjoy looking at them.
http://www.kimlawsonphotography.com/gallery.php?page=James

7 Comments:

  1. The Cannons said...
    HOW PRECIOUS!
    The Baker's said...
    Cute pictures!
    The Dunk Family said...
    Hey, They are all soo.. cute I don't know how you will choose!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Peyton, love all the photos...such a sweet smile. But I have to say my aboslute favorite of them all is the final one. The last black and white of your arm holding LG with just the ribbon on, adorable, and seeing her tiny fingers peeking out on your chest is just too precious. Looking back at that one will bring a tear to the eye every day for sure!
    Anonymous said...
    Peyton, love all the photos...such a sweet smile. But I have to say my aboslute favorite of them all is the final one. The last black and white of your arm holding LG with just the ribbon on, adorable, and seeing her tiny fingers peeking out on your chest is just too precious. Looking back at that one will bring a tear to the eye every day for sure!
    Kim Lawson said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Kim Lawson said...
    Lily Grace is an absolute joy to photograph! I look forward to all of her sittings. Next time will be a challenge since she has become so mobile, but I am definitely up for it! Thanks Peyton and Marty for letting me share in these special moments!

Post a Comment